Sachin Pilot wins from AjmerMay 16th, 2009 - 5:38 pm ICT by IANS
Ajmer, May 16 (IANS) Young Congress leader Sachin Pilot Saturday won the Ajmer Lok Sabha seat in Rajasthan.
Pilot defeated his Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) opponent Kiran Maheshwari.
Pilot had shifted to Ajmer after his earlier constituency Dausa got reserved status following fresh delimitation.
- Congress takes huge early lead in Rajasthan - May 16, 2009
- Congress wins two bypolls, BJP drubbed in Karnataka (Roundup) - Dec 04, 2011
- India's differences will disapper if it is wired better: Sachin Pilot (Interview-II) - Mar 07, 2010
- Congress sweeps Rajasthan, routs BJP (Night Lead) - May 17, 2009
- Congress headed for massive win in Rajasthan (Second Lead) - May 16, 2009
- Congress bags two seats in Rajasthan, leads in 18 (Lead) - May 16, 2009
- Voting starts in Rajasthan - May 07, 2009
- Congress faces setback in Andhra, Trinamool wins UP bypoll (Roundup) - Jun 15, 2012
- Karnataka chief minister wins legislative council poll (Second Lead) - Dec 22, 2011
- Bastar is ours, say both BJP and Congress - May 10, 2011
- Tamil Nadu agriculture minister loses - May 13, 2011
- After Hisar defeat, uphill task for Hooda in by-polls - Nov 07, 2011
- NCP's revenge against BJP, retains Kej assembly seat - Jun 15, 2012
- It's new turf, but Sachin Pilot confident of romping home - Mar 30, 2009
- Congress says it will win Bastar by-poll - Apr 27, 2011