Regularisation of Delhi’s unauthorised colonies soonAugust 5th, 2010 - 5:55 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 5 (IANS) The central government Thursday said the Delhi government will soon come up with a process for regularisation of unauthorised colonies in the capital.
“We have been able to issue provisional regularisation certificates. Soon the government of Delhi will initiate a suo-motu process for regularisation,” Urban Development Minister S. Jaipal Reddy said during Question Hour in the Rajya Sabha.
“Since the Resident Welfare Associations have not been of much help, the Municipal Corporation of Delhi and government of Delhi have taken up the job and will come with a layout plan as soon as possible,” he said.
Cases of formal regularisation of as many as 1,639 unauthorised colonies, which were given provisional regularisation certificates in 2008, are pending with the Delhi government.
- Private bill on unauthorised colonies rejected - Aug 20, 2010
- Over 1,000 unauthorised Delhi colonies to be regularised - Jun 25, 2010
- 'Claims of regularising unauthorised colonies a gimmick' - Jul 05, 2012
- Delhi gets centre's nod to regularise 917 colonies - Aug 28, 2012
- Build one lakh houses for poor: Kamal Nath - Aug 31, 2012
- Dikshit for early completion of work in illegal colonies - Jan 05, 2011
- Delhi government hits out at MCD over unauthorised colonies - Nov 29, 2010
- Delhi's 1,500 illegal colonies to be regularised - Feb 07, 2011
- New unauthorised colonies in Delhi to be demolished - Jun 07, 2010
- Court notice on Delhi's illegal colonies - Aug 22, 2012
- Notice to Delhi, central governments on unauthorised colonies - Feb 17, 2012
- Dikshit lauds steps to regularise illegal colonies - Jun 09, 2012
- Haryana to regularise over 1,000 colonies - Feb 19, 2011
- Delhi High Court dismisses plea against regularising illegal colonies - Sep 12, 2012
- Delhi ministerial panel wants low regularisation rates - Jan 29, 2011
Tags: central government, certificates, delhi government, development minister, government of delhi, jaipal reddy, job, layout plan, municipal corporation of delhi, New Delhi, rajya sabha, unauthorised colonies, urban development, welfare