Read the Gita properly, Priyanka tells VarunMarch 23rd, 2009 - 2:35 pm ICT by IANS
Rae Bareli (Uttar Pradesh), March 23 (IANS) Speaking out against her cousin Varun Gandhi’s inflammatory comments, Congress chief Sonia Gandhi’s daughter Priyanka suggested he read “the Gita properly”.
“I would advise him to read the Gita properly and try to understand it,” Priyanka Vadra told reporters here.
His anti-Muslim comments, she said, went against the principles that the Gandhi family has stood for.
- BJP backs Varun, but takes on Election Commission (Roundup) - Mar 23, 2009
- Priyanka Gandhi slams Varun for his communal remarks - Mar 23, 2009
- Sonia, Priyanka descend on Rae Bareli, slam Mayawati (Third Lead) - Feb 15, 2012
- Varun's comments against principles of Gandhi family: Priyanka (Lead) - Mar 23, 2009
- Sonia, Priyanka descend on Rae Bareli, flay Mayawati (Second Lead) - Feb 14, 2012
- Gandhi charisma fading? Congress humbled in Rae Bareli, Amethi - Mar 06, 2012
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka tells off Varun (Second Lead) - Mar 23, 2009
- Why should people vote for Congress, a youth's poser to Priyanka - Mar 23, 2009
- Sonia, Priyanka descend on Rae Bareli - Feb 14, 2012
- Priyanka hopes for early resolve to Khurshid row - Feb 13, 2012
- Rahul not working for his reputation in UP: Priyanka - Feb 05, 2012
- BJP for Khurshid's removal, Congress reaction mixed (Lead) - Feb 13, 2012
- Priyanka open to campaigning, 'anything to help' Rahul - Jan 17, 2012
- Vote for change, Priyanka Gandhi urges UP voters - Feb 03, 2012
- Priyanka returns to campaign in Amethi - Jan 16, 2012