Rabri Devi trails in Raghopur, Sonepur (Lead)November 24th, 2010 - 1:03 pm ICT by IANS
Patna, Nov 24 (IANS) Former Bihar chief minister Rabri Devi trailed Wednesday in both Raghopur and Sonepur assembly seats.
The wife of Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad was initially ahead of her opponents but lost her lead within an hour to Satish Kumar of the ruling Janata Dal-United in Raghopur.
She was also trailing in Sonepur, the second constituency she contested from.
- Rabri Devi trails in Raghopur - Nov 24, 2010
- Rabri Devi loses Raghopur seat, trails in Sonepur (Second Lead) - Nov 24, 2010
- Rabri Devi loses Raghopur, Sonepur seats (Third Lead) - Nov 24, 2010
- Rabri Devi files nomination papers for Bihar's Raghopur seat - Oct 09, 2010
- Lalu dares Nitish, Modi to contest against Rabri - Oct 05, 2010
- Rabri Devi files papers for Raghopur, Sonepur seats (Lead) - Oct 09, 2010
- Rabri Devi files nomination papers for upcoming Bihar Assembly polls - Oct 09, 2010
- Rabri Devi to contest Bihar polls from two constituenies (Lead) - Oct 04, 2010
- Bihar polls: Lalu's brothers-in-law defeated - Nov 24, 2010
- Rabri Devi's assets - 62 cows and 42 calves - Oct 10, 2010
- BJP JD-U alliance sweeps Bihar Assembly polls, Nitish to take oath on Friday - Nov 24, 2010
- Rabri Devi to contest Bihar polls from two seats - Oct 04, 2010
- JD-U, BJP claim victory in Bihar, opposition struggles (Third Lead) - Nov 24, 2010
- Rabri Devi to contest from two seats in Bihar polls - Oct 04, 2010
- Nitish Kumar's alliance heads for victory in Bihar (Second Lead) - Nov 24, 2010
Tags: , , , , ,