Rabri Devi gets bail for abusive remarksMay 18th, 2010 - 4:15 pm ICT by IANS
Patna, May 18 (IANS) A Bihar court Tuesday granted bail to former chief minister Rabri Devi for allegedly abusing Chief Minister Nitish Kumar at a public rally.
The Chief Judicial Magistrate in Chapra district, about 100 km from here, granted the bail.
Earlier this month, the court issued a non-bailable warrant against Rabri Devi, wife of Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad.
Rabri Devi reportedly used abusive language against Nitish Kumar and former Janata Dal-United (JD-U) president Rajiv Ranjan during last year’s Lok Sabha election.
- JD-U, BJP take early lead in Bihar (Lead) - Nov 24, 2010
- Nitish, Rabri Devi file nominations - Apr 11, 2012
- Rabri Devi trails in Raghopur - Nov 24, 2010
- Lalu dares Nitish, Modi to contest against Rabri - Oct 05, 2010
- Rabri Devi out of chief ministerial race this election - Jul 20, 2010
- Three RJD leaders quit, likely to join JD-U - Jul 16, 2012
- Rabri Devi files nomination papers for Bihar's Raghopur seat - Oct 09, 2010
- Nitish Kumar's alliance heads for victory in Bihar (Second Lead) - Nov 24, 2010
- Rabri Devi loses Raghopur seat, trails in Sonepur (Second Lead) - Nov 24, 2010
- Rabri Devi trails in Raghopur, Sonepur (Lead) - Nov 24, 2010
- Nitish hits poll trail on Diwali, rivals in festive spirit - Nov 05, 2010
- JD-U, BJP claim victory in Bihar, opposition struggles (Third Lead) - Nov 24, 2010
- Rabri Devi files nomination papers for upcoming Bihar Assembly polls - Oct 09, 2010
- JD-U files defamation case against Rabri Devi - Apr 13, 2009
- Rabri Devi files papers for Raghopur, Sonepur seats (Lead) - Oct 09, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,