Prime Minister’s 100-day action plan (To go with Economic stimulus to top Manmohan action plan)May 17th, 2009 - 4:38 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 17 (IANS) Main points of the prime minister’s 100-day action plan:
- Fresh stimulus to economy, put it on 9-10 percent growth trajectory
- Tackle job losses especially in textile and diamond sectors
- Emphasis on welfare policies in social sector
- Prepare blueprint to carry out Congress party’s manifesto promises
- Modernise both security and intelligence mechanisms.
Tags: blueprint, congress party, diamond, economic stimulus, economy, growth trajectory, intelligence, job losses, manifesto, manmohan, mechanisms, New Delhi, prime minister, sectors, social sector, textile, welfare policies