President to visit Bihar early OctoberAugust 30th, 2012 - 2:00 pm ICT by IANS
Patna, Aug 30 (IANS) President Pranab Mukherjee will visit Bihar in the first week of October to launch a road map on agriculture prepared by the state government, an official said Thursday.
Mukherjee will visit Bihar on an invitation by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
“During his visit, the president will launch a road map on agriculture and some other projects,” the official said. The five-year agriculture road map covers the period 2012-17.
A high-level meeting, chaired by the state’s chief secretary, was held here Wednesday to review preparations for the presidential visit.
Soon after Mukherjee was elected president, Nitish Kumar had invited him to visit Bihar.
- President to launch Bihar agriculture map - Jul 26, 2012
- Come to Bihar after becoming president, Nitish tells Pranab - Jul 02, 2012
- Nitish Kumar congratulates Pranab, invites him to Bihar - Jul 22, 2012
- President to inaugurate rail workshop in Bihar - Aug 09, 2012
- Nitish may back Ansari as vice president (Lead) - Jul 11, 2012
- Bill Gates and Melinda visit village in Bihar - Mar 23, 2011
- Nitish likely to support Ansari for vice president - Jul 11, 2012
- New Delhi politicos to feast on Bihar fruits - Jun 03, 2011
- Plan panel meeting on eastern region begins in Patna - May 30, 2011
- On way to China, Nitish eyes tourism, trade tie-ups - Jun 11, 2011
- Mamata invites Pranab to visit Bengal - Jul 25, 2012
- Bihar to get Indo-Israel agriculture centres - Aug 30, 2012
- Nitish Kumar lauds China's development - Jun 19, 2011
- Bhutan to help promote tourism in Bihar - May 06, 2011
- Mauritius, Fiji presidents invited for Bihar Diwas - Jul 02, 2011