President to inaugurate rail workshop in BiharAugust 9th, 2012 - 5:30 pm ICT by IANS
Patna, Aug 9 (IANS) President Pranab Mukherjee will inaugurate a railway coach maintenance workshop in Bihar’s Nalanda district this month, an official said Thursday.
“The workshop at Harnaut is ready and will be made operational after the inauguration,” an official of the East Coast Railway zone said.
According senior railway official Amitabh Prabhakar, the date of inauguration will be finalized in two to three days.
Railway Minister Mukul Rai and Chief Minister Nitish Kumar will attend the inauguration. Nalanda is the home district of Nitish Kumar.
- Stones thrown at Nitish Kumar's convoy - Jan 22, 2012
- Quake death toll six in Bihar, officials say - Sep 19, 2011
- Nitish Kumar's home district gets development award - Jan 29, 2012
- President to launch Bihar agriculture map - Jul 26, 2012
- President to visit Bihar early October - Aug 30, 2012
- Bihar's potatoes to be exported to Russia - Aug 31, 2012
- Bihar gets its first all-women police station - Jan 23, 2012
- Mamata invites Pranab to visit Bengal - Jul 25, 2012
- Come to Bihar after becoming president, Nitish tells Pranab - Jul 02, 2012
- Nitish Kumar congratulates Pranab, invites him to Bihar - Jul 22, 2012
- Nitish, Modi don't vote - Jul 19, 2012
- On way to China, Nitish eyes tourism, trade tie-ups - Jun 11, 2011
- Bihar farmer sets organic wheat production record - Apr 12, 2012
- Bhutan to help promote tourism in Bihar - May 06, 2011
- Nitish Kumar to visit China to promote Bihar - Jun 03, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,