Pranab’s son votes for fatherJuly 19th, 2012 - 9:51 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, July 19 (IANS) Congress lawmaker in the West Bengal Assembly Abhijit Mukherjee Thursday had the privilege of voting for his father Pranab Mukherjee in the presidential polls.
“It is a nice feeling that I got the opportunity to vote for my father in the presidential polls,” said an elated Abhijit later.
The MLA from Birbhum district’s Nalhati exuded confidence that his father, nominated by the ruling United Progressive Alliance, would get 67.5 percent to 70 percent of the votes polled in the election.
- I am depending on father's and Mamata's vote bank, says Pranab's son - Apr 21, 2011
- Good that people have given 'job' to my son, quips Pranab - May 15, 2011
- Pranab's son made Bengal unit general secretary - Aug 04, 2011
- 'Pranab's son wants to fill father's Lok Sabha seat' - Jul 24, 2012
- Brisk polling amid sporadic violence in Bengal civic polls - Jun 03, 2012
- Large turnout amid sporadic violence in Bengal civic polls (Lead) - Jun 03, 2012
- Trinamool scores in civic polls, loses near Nandigram - Jun 05, 2012
- Pranab Mukherjee's son wins in Bengal - May 13, 2011
- I would like to inherit his political legacy: Pranab's son - Jul 25, 2012
- Polling underway for second phase of West Bengal elections - Apr 23, 2011
- W. Bengal polls: 16 per cent votes cast in first two hours - Apr 23, 2011
- Trinamool shines in civic polls, loses near Nandigram (Roundup) - Jun 06, 2012
- Trinamool passes popularity test, with twin failures (West Bengal newsletter) - Jun 09, 2012
- 53 percent polling in West Bengal till 2 p.m. - Apr 23, 2011
- Sonia alleges misuse of central funds in Bengal - Apr 20, 2011