Pranab, Buddha meet for 45 minutesMay 30th, 2009 - 12:07 am ICT by IANS
Kolkata, May 29 (IANS) Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee and West Bengal Chief Minister Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee held a 45-minute meeting here Friday night but they did not speak to the media.
The duo met at the NSC Bose International Airport, where Mukherjee flew in after a day’s visit to his Lok Sabha constituency of Jangipur in Murshidabad district.
Mukherjee later left for Delhi.
- AMU starts Murshidabad campus - Mar 06, 2011
- 'Pranab's son wants to fill father's Lok Sabha seat' - Jul 24, 2012
- West Bengal poll battle enters phase two Saturday (Curtain Raiser) - Apr 22, 2011
- Mukherjee to lay foundation stone of Aligarh varsity centre - Nov 16, 2010
- 273 acres available to AMU to start campus: Banerjee - Jul 30, 2012
- Mamata's bid to create dent in Congress bastion - Aug 29, 2012
- Jangipur celebrates but some sadness at losing MP Pranabda - Jul 22, 2012
- Pranab's Jangipur seeks attention in 2010-11 budget - Feb 25, 2010
- Pranab vs Mamata: A tale of differences behind show of bonhomie - Jun 14, 2012
- Over 85 percent turnout in Bengal's peaceful phase two polling (Intro Roundup) - Apr 23, 2011
- Murshidabad welcomes embankment protection scheme - Feb 27, 2010
- Process for Bengal's second phase poll begins Wednesday - Mar 29, 2011
- Panel looking into Mamata ultimatum: Mukherjee - Apr 23, 2012
- Big Bengal presence at Pranab's swearing-in - Jul 23, 2012
- Two voters die, 64 percent turnout till 3 p.m. in Bengal (Fourth Lead) - Apr 27, 2011