PM meets president, discusses important issues (Lead)March 11th, 2009 - 6:17 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 11 (IANS) Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Wednesday called on President Pratibha Patil and exchanged with her Holi greetings and discussed “matters of national and international importance”, an official communique said.
The communique said the two leaders met for about half hour. “The president was very happy that the prime minister was in good spirits,” a Rashtrapati Bhavan official added.
This was the first time Manmohan Singh stepped out of his residence after a cardiac bypass surgery in January.
- PM calls on President - Mar 11, 2009
- PM meets president, discusses Anna - Aug 28, 2011
- PM meets president, discusses Myanmar visit - May 26, 2012
- PM discusses budget session with President - Mar 10, 2012
- President greets the nation for New Year - Dec 31, 2011
- It's a low-key Holi for political leaders (Roundup) - Mar 11, 2009
- PM discusses parliament, Bangladesh trip with president - Sep 13, 2011
- President, PM celebrate Raksha Bandhan with kids (Lead) - Aug 13, 2011
- President hosts Independence Day reception - Aug 15, 2011
- Patil to host dinner for Pranab, ministers Tuesday - Jul 23, 2012
- PM calls on president; discuss monsoon session - Jul 13, 2012
- PM meets President Pranab - Jul 27, 2012
- PM meets president, discusses Kashmir and parliament - Aug 11, 2010
- Obamas ceremonially welcomed to India (Lead) - Nov 08, 2010
- Vice President, Prime Minister greets President on New Year day - Jan 01, 2010
Tags: cardiac bypass surgery, holi, holi greetings, manmohan, manmohan singh, march 11, New Delhi, president pratibha patil, prime minister manmohan, prime minister manmohan singh, rashtrapati bhavan, spirits