PM calls on PresidentMarch 11th, 2009 - 3:36 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 11 (IANS) Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Wednesday called on President Pratibha Patil to discuss “matters of national importance”, an official said.
A Rashtrapati Bhavan spokesperson said the two leaders met for about half hour. “The president was very happy that the prime minister was in good spirits,” the official said.
This was the first time Manmohan Singh stepped out of his residence after a cardiac bypass surgery in January.
- PM meets president, discusses important issues (Lead) - Mar 11, 2009
- PM discusses budget session with President - Mar 10, 2012
- PM calls on president; discuss monsoon session - Jul 13, 2012
- PM meets president, discusses Anna - Aug 28, 2011
- PM meets president, discusses Myanmar visit - May 26, 2012
- Patil to host dinner for Pranab, ministers Tuesday - Jul 23, 2012
- PM calls on President - Aug 14, 2011
- PM discusses parliament, Bangladesh trip with president - Sep 13, 2011
- Manmohan Singh briefs President Patil on Lokpal Bill issue - Apr 08, 2011
- Prime Minister Manmohan Singh calls on President Patil - Aug 11, 2010
- President, PM celebrate Raksha Bandhan with kids (Lead) - Aug 13, 2011
- PM meets President Pranab - Jul 27, 2012
- PM meets president, discusses Kashmir and parliament - Aug 11, 2010
- President Patil hosting At Home for ministers, judges - Jul 22, 2012
- PM meets president, discusses Ramdev's proposed hunger strike - Jun 03, 2011
Tags: cardiac bypass surgery, manmohan, manmohan singh, march 11, New Delhi, president pratibha patil, prime minister manmohan, prime minister manmohan singh, rashtrapati bhavan, spirits, spokesperson