Our strategy needs to change: RamdevAugust 11th, 2012 - 1:49 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 11 (IANS) With his three-day fast about to end, Yoga guru Baba Ramdev said here Saturday that he will not stop the agitation till the government responded to his demands.
“Our principles will not change, but our strategy needs to change according to time,” Ramdev told his supporters at the Ramlila Maidan in the national capital.
He said he would decide his next strategy in the evening.
Drawing an impressive crowd, Ramdev started his symbolic fast Aug 9.
He is seeking the return of black money stashed in foreign banks, a strong Lokpal Bill, and a transparent process while naming heads of the Central Bureau of Investigation and the Election Commission.
- Ramdev to announce new strategy Sunday (Second Lead) - Aug 11, 2012
- Our strategy needs to change: Ramdev (Lead) - Aug 11, 2012
- Ramdev to continue fast, gives deadline to PM - Aug 12, 2012
- Ramdev to continue fast, gives Monday deadline to PM (lead) - Aug 12, 2012
- We are here to battle corruption: Ramdev supporters - Aug 10, 2012
- Ramdev asks PM to act on black money (Lead) - Aug 10, 2012
- Ramdev back at Ramlila ground, on three-day fast (Second Lead) - Aug 09, 2012
- Baba Ramdev asks PM to act on black money (Roundup) - Aug 10, 2012
- Ramdev returns to Ramlila Maidan for three-day fast (Roundup) - Aug 09, 2012
- Ramdev ends fast, targets PM; Congress hits back (Second Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- Ramdev begins three-day fast, warns of revolution (Third Lead) - Aug 09, 2012
- Ramdev ends fast, targets PM and Congress (Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- India can win gold for corruption, says Ramdev - Aug 10, 2012
- Ramdev's parliament march thwarted, gains wide political support (Intro Roundup) - Aug 13, 2012
- Ramdev's parliament march thwarted, gains wide political support (Roundup) - Aug 13, 2012