Omar condemns attack on RamdevJanuary 14th, 2012 - 9:16 pm ICT by IANS
Jammu, Jan 14 (IANS) Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah Saturday condemned the attack on yoga guru Baba Ramdev in New Delhi.
“There’s not much about #BabaRamdev that I agree with but I agree with the Ink Thrower even less. #Condemn,” Abdullah tweeted.
A man, identified as Kamran Siddiqui, threw black ink at the face of the yoga guru at a press conference. The assailant was reportedly angry over Ramdev’s remark that the 2008 Batla House shootout in Delhi was not fake.
- Man throws ink at Ramdev after Batla House comment (Third Lead) - Jan 14, 2012
- BJP condemns ink attack on Ramdev - Jan 14, 2012
- Ramdev attacker booked - Jan 14, 2012
- Ink attack stuns Ramdev, attacker faces mob fury (Roundup) - Jan 14, 2012
- Parties, Team Anna condemn attack on Ramdev (Lead) - Jan 14, 2012
- Ramdev attack an RSS conspiracy: Digvijay Singh (Lead) - Jan 14, 2012
- Court seeks police report on 'ink attack' on Ramdev (Lead) - Feb 01, 2012
- No proof of allegations against Ramdev: Police - Feb 22, 2012
- Hazare, Ramdev together in anti-graft fight: Team Anna - Jan 14, 2012
- No proof of allegations against Ramdev: Police (Lead) - Feb 22, 2012
- Black ink thrown at Ramdev's face (Lead) - Jan 14, 2012
- Slipper attack on Kalmadi latest in similar assaults - Apr 26, 2011
- Throwing footwear: A trend to showcase anger - Oct 18, 2011
- In attack on Ramdev, attacker beaten up (Lead) - Jan 14, 2012
- Congress out to malign me: Ramdev - Sep 09, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,