Obama visits Iowa State Fair: Four More BeersAugust 15th, 2012 - 7:07 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Des Moines, Iowa, Aug 15 (NEWS) President Obama might have just won himself a few more votes in the upcoming general election of the US. The president had not planned to go the Iowa State fair but he made a stop there and he ended up buying beer for people. The president shared a beer with Mike Cunningham on Monday when he made a stop at the fair. He is on a bus tour for his campaign in the Iowa State and he was tempted to make a stop for beer and some pork chops.
Obama bought beer for voters at the bud tent. There was someone holding up a sign for Romney who is the presidential aspirant that Obama is up against. Reports have it that Obama stopped at the tent and said that everyone who is above the age of 21 should buy a beer.
Someone asked if he was buying the beer and he told them to wait so that he could check what was in his wallet. The crowd cheered asking for four more beers and Obama said that he was going to buy ten beers except for the Romney sign. It looks like the president might have just won himself a few more votes for those people that he bought a beer for.
- Gurdwara shooter motivated by hate: Romney - Aug 08, 2012
- Michele Bachmann ends White House bid - Jan 05, 2012
- Ex-Arkansas Guv Huckabee predicts Palin win in 2012 - Nov 23, 2010
- Sarah Palin's Iowa visit spurs talk of US Presidential run - Dec 07, 2009
- Most Iowa Republicans say Obama wasn't born in US: Poll - Apr 20, 2011
- Gingrich wins key Republican primary in South Carolina - Jan 22, 2012
- Romney, Santorum face showdown in Obama's home state - Mar 20, 2012
- Romney coasts to second victory in a row - Feb 05, 2012
- From Hillary Clinton to Romney's dog, Obama pokes fun at all - Apr 29, 2012
- Haley Barbour: President Obama thinks voters 'stupid' - Mar 28, 2011
- Mitt Romney is backed by Kelly Ayotte - Nov 23, 2011
- Romney creates history in clinching Republican nomination (Lead) - May 30, 2012
- Twinkie log make their debut at the Iowa State fair - Aug 12, 2011
- Romney pads up lead as Santorum wins Kansas - Mar 11, 2012
- Sarah Palin pushes midterm election candidates, teases possible presidential candidacy bid - Sep 18, 2010