Obama spends hours on his iPad at nightSeptember 12th, 2012 - 9:34 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Washington, Sept 12 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Obama is said to stay up to three hours while browsing through the internet as well as watching sports while his wife retires to bed.
Despite the fact that the US president is fighting for a second term in power, he asserted that he has a daily routine with his wife that he will make known to other couples. At the time that his wife sleeps at about 10 in the evening, the US president is said to enjoy more than his own privacy and this is as per an account of his daily routines.
No one knows what he is doing at such a time and the fact that he cannot leave his house; he can be able to watch sports news through ESPN. At the same time, he can also be able to have a peak at the internet through his iPad and get updated.
He also disclosed to Vanity Affair magazine that he gets up at seven in the morning and works out at his gym in the White House. He added and said that there is the need to have some exercise or the consequence would be at some point you may just shut down or collapse.
- iPad Cutting Into TV Time, Says New Study - Jan 15, 2011
- Steve Jobs makes surprise appearance to unveil iPad2 - Mar 03, 2011
- British queen now wants an iPad - May 09, 2011
- Apple iPads now come in handy for pilots - May 02, 2011
- MPs go hi-tech, Rajya Sabha paperless - Sep 07, 2011
- News Corp launches iPad only newspaper - Feb 03, 2011
- Apple sells 3 million iPads in 80 days - Jun 23, 2010
- iPad Sales Time To Improve Soon - Aug 29, 2010
- Apple co-founder Steve Jobs dead at 56 - Oct 06, 2011
- Working Saturday? Fans turn to gadgets for grand finale - Apr 01, 2011
- iPad to go on sale in nine more countries this Friday - Jul 19, 2010
- Tablet computers cause postural problems - Jan 25, 2012
- Malaysian PM's wife doesn't like his tweeting habits - May 01, 2011
- Angry Sheen throws iPAD on wall - Sep 12, 2012
- Yahoo plug-in brings new visual delight - May 24, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,