Obama lands in Strasbourg for NATO meetingApril 3rd, 2009 - 5:01 pm ICT by IANS
Strasbourg (France), April 3 (DPA) US President Barack Obama landed in Strasbourg Friday ahead of a NATO summit in the French city.
The presidential Air Force One plane landed in France shortly after 11 a.m. after flying from Stansted airport in London, where Obama attended the G20 meeting.
The US president, wearing a dark suit and blue tie, was accompanied by his wife Michelle, who was wearing a black overcoat with a pattern of mauve roses.
- Pakistan to seek $1 bn from NATO - May 20, 2012
- World leaders congratulate Hollande - May 07, 2012
- Obama visits Shanksville crash site - Sep 12, 2011
- Zardari-NATO chief meet postponed due to plane delay - May 20, 2012
- U.S. President Obama to visit Indonesia despite volcano threat - Nov 08, 2010
- Obama to host Cameron at White House in March - Feb 04, 2012
- Tom cruises to India on a whirlwind tour - Dec 03, 2011
- Zardari arrives in Chicago for NATO summit - May 20, 2012
- Zardari arrives in Chicago for NATO summit (Lead) - May 20, 2012
- Manmohan Singh's private dinner ends - Nov 07, 2010
- Security procedures for Michelle Obama tightened after aborted plane landing - Apr 21, 2011
- Obama arrives in India, goes to Taj Hotel (Second Lead) - Nov 06, 2010
- US, France, Britain want Russia to mediate in Libya: Kremlin - May 27, 2011
- Obama to meet Karzai in Chicago - May 18, 2012
- Obama arriving in the UK with 'The Beast' - Mar 31, 2009
Tags: air force one, air force one plane, airport in london, barack obama, dark suit, dpa, french city, g20 meeting, mauve roses, nato, nato summit, overcoat, stansted airport, strasbourg france, wife michelle