Obama heckled during Hollywood fundraiserSeptember 28th, 2011 - 6:02 pm ICT by IANS
Washington, Sep 28 (IANS) Barack Obama, who was on a three-day fundraising tour to Los Angeles, had to suffer a heckler who interrupted his speech and described the US president as “anti-Christ”.
Barely a minute into the president’s arrival at the podium to thunderous applause, the heckler, who had positioned himself directly in front of the president, began shouting as Obama began his speech, the Daily Telegraph reported.
“The Christian God is the one and only true living God, the creator of heaven and the universe! Jesus Christ is God!,” said the unidentified man before declaiming the president as the antichrist.
Security soon stepped in to drag the bearded man from the theatre as the crowd shouted “four more years” to drown him out.
The incident occurred at the House of Blues Monday night.
–Indo-Asian New Service
- Romney promises to deliver what Obama could not - Aug 31, 2012
- Assassination charge for White House shooter - Nov 18, 2011
- President Barack Obama Pays Tribute To Victims Of Tucson Shooting - Jan 13, 2011
- Obama yells back at hecklers in Connecticut - Oct 31, 2010
- Elephant stomps Thai man to death - Jul 30, 2012
- US keeps Russia on 'national threat' list - Aug 17, 2012
- You can 'kill' Osama for $325! - Aug 19, 2012
- Drunk held for gas blast threat - Mar 24, 2012
- US man charged with attempt on Obama's life - Nov 18, 2011
- Israel rebuffs Obama's 1967 borders call - May 20, 2011
- Six killed in Venezuelan plane crash - Feb 23, 2011
- Russian army helicopter crashes - Aug 16, 2012
- UAE citizenship for 930 Emirati women-born kids - Apr 07, 2012
- TV series on Jesus banned in Lebanon after Christian anger (Lead) - Aug 13, 2010
- President, Vice President greet citizens on occasion of Christmas - Dec 24, 2010
Tags: barack obama, bearded man, christian god, crowd, daily telegraph, dg, four more years, fundraiser, god is the one, god the creator, heaven, heckler, house of blues, indo, jesus christ, living god, monday night, podium, thunderous applause, unidentified man