North Korea’s Kim Jong Un gets new party postApril 12th, 2012 - 4:35 am ICT by IANS
Pyongyang, April 12 (IANS) North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has been appointed chairman of the central military commission of the ruling Workers’ Party of Korea (WPK).
The appointment was made during a WPK conference Wednesday, Xinhua quoted the official KCNA news agency as saying.
Kim, the supreme leader of WPK, was appointed vice chairman of the party’s central military commission on Sep 28, 2010.
- Kim Jong-un declared North Korea's supreme military commander - Dec 31, 2011
- North Korea mourns Kim Jong-il - Dec 29, 2011
- North Korea holds military parade - Apr 15, 2012
- Kim Jong Un appointed North Korea's top military commander - Jan 01, 2012
- North Korean army chief removed (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-il dies of heart attack - Dec 19, 2011
- North Korea confirms mystery woman is leader's wife - Jul 26, 2012
- Kim Jong-un elected chairman of National Defence Commission - Apr 13, 2012
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-il dead, youngest son takes over (Third Lead) - Dec 19, 2011
- Kim Jong-il unanimously reappointed North Korean leader - Sep 28, 2010
- Kim Jong-il likely to announce youngest son as political heir on September 28 - Sep 21, 2010
- North Korea's top leader Kim Jong-il is dead (Second Lead) - Dec 19, 2011
- Pyongyang condemns South Korea-US military drill - Aug 19, 2012
- Kim's death rocks South Korea's financial market - Dec 19, 2011
- Documentary hails North Korea's new leader - Jan 09, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,