Nitish welcomes Hazare’s decisionAugust 3rd, 2012 - 6:45 pm ICT by IANS
Patna, Aug 3 (IANS) Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar Friday welcomed Anna Hazare’s decision to float a new political party.
“I welcome Anna Hazare’s decision. It is a democratic way to fight for causes close to him,” Nitish Kumar told media persons here.
On Team Anna’s announcement that they intend to provide a political alternative to people, Nitish Kumar said it is for people to decide.
- Army ex-chief joins Anna bandwagon - Aug 03, 2012
- Hegde opposes Hazare move to float political party - Aug 03, 2012
- Anna disbands Team Anna, leaders perplexed (Roundup) - Aug 06, 2012
- Team Anna cannot be alternative to BJP: Gadkari - Aug 03, 2012
- Team Anna calls off fast, to form 'political alternative' (Roundup) - Aug 02, 2012
- Members of disbanded Team Anna quiet - Aug 06, 2012
- PM's statement on Hazare disappointing: Nitish - Aug 17, 2011
- Anna disbands Team Anna, colleagues perplexed (Intro Roundup) - Aug 06, 2012
- Am with Anna Hazare, says Nitish - Apr 08, 2011
- Our fight is for changing system, not power: Team Anna (Lead) - Aug 03, 2012
- Anyone can float a political party: BJP - Aug 02, 2012
- People need political alternative: Anna - Aug 05, 2012
- Anna's political move face-saver or inevitable? Debate is on - Aug 05, 2012
- Hazare's questions to the people on political alternative - Aug 02, 2012
- Bihar's ruling alliance slams UPA government on Hazare arrest - Aug 16, 2011