Nitish sacrificed his secular image by joining Modi: Lalu PrasadMay 11th, 2009 - 1:27 pm ICT by IANS
Patna, May 11 (IANS) Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Monday attacked Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and said the latter sacrificed “his secular image by joining a murderer like Modi”.
“Nitish sacrificed his secular image by joining a murderer like Modi,” Lalu Prasad told television channels here.
Janata Dal-United leader Nitish Kumar shared the stage with Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi Sunday at a National Democratic Alliance (NDA) election rally in Ludhiana, Punjab.
“Nitish Kumar is being called as a secular person. Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi, who had given him the secular certificate, and others who favourably spoke of him will realise how secular he is,” Lalu Prasad held.
- Lalu slams Nitish for sharing dais with 'murderer' Modi (Lead) - May 11, 2009
- Leave BJP, Lalu tells Nitish - Aug 16, 2012
- Lalu attacks Nitish over Modi handshake (Lead) - May 06, 2012
- Lalu hits out Nitish-Modi alliance, predicts win for UPA (Second Lead) - May 11, 2009
- Nitish close to Modi, says Lalu - May 06, 2012
- Bihar leaders in war of words over PM candidate - Jun 19, 2012
- BJP, Lalu trade verbal volleys over Nitish's loyalty - May 11, 2009
- War rages in Bihar between BJP, JD-U (Bihar Newsletter) - Jun 23, 2012
- Three RJD leaders quit, likely to join JD-U - Jul 16, 2012
- Nitish attacks Modi as Shiv Sena backs Pranab (Roundup) - Jun 19, 2012
- Nitish, Rabri Devi file nominations - Apr 11, 2012
- Political war gets personal in poll-bound Bihar - Oct 10, 2010
- NDA won't win in Bihar: Lalu Prasad - Sep 20, 2010
- RJD paves way for tie-up with Congress in Bihar - Oct 18, 2010
- RJD hits out at Nitish for Modi handshake - May 05, 2012
Tags: chief minister, congress, election rally, general secretary, gujarat, janata, lalu prasad, ludhiana punjab, murderer, narendra modi, national democratic alliance, nitish kumar, rahul gandhi, television channels