Newt Gingrich’s Second Wife Reveals A Different Side To The Former House SpeakerAugust 11th, 2010 - 7:30 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Aug 11, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Newt Gingrich provided the media with some more gossip to feed on as his ex wife revealed to the media the darker side of the former House Speaker. Marianne Gingrich, who divorced Newt Gingrich in 2000 said that he married her even before he divorced his previous wife. She said that she should have realized that there was a problem then. She said that she knew that he asked Callista Bisek to marry him even before he asked her for a divorce.
The new statement by the former wife on the relationship pattern of the politician could be a great blow to the public image and political career of Newt Gingrich as he has said that he is considering running for the Presidency later in his career. Marianne Gingrich explained that when she found out that he was having an affair, he gave the excuse that she was like a ‘Jaguar’ automobile whereas all he wanted was a ‘Chevrolet’. In spite of the couple trying hard to mend their relationship, Newt Gingrich demanded that his wife tolerates the affair, a demand that she refused. Marianne Gingrich also gave an instance when Newt Gingrich came home after addressing the public on issues such as family values and compassion. She said that when she asked him how he could manage to contradict his speech in real life, he told her that it does not matter what he does because he can say what no one else can.
About Newt Gingrich’s hopes of becoming the President, Mariann Gingrich said that there was no way he could become the president as he was easily impressed by position, power and money. She added that he grew up poor and always wanted to be somebody important.
- Marianne, Newt Gingrich's Ex-Wife Goes Public With Details About His Messy Relationships - Aug 11, 2010
- Meghan McCain unhappy with Callista Gingrich - Dec 22, 2011
- Callista Gingrich is in the spotlight - Dec 24, 2011
- Newt Gingrich appalled at 'open marriage' allegations during Republican debate - Jan 20, 2012
- Newt Gingrich sought "God's forgiveness" for marital affairs - Mar 26, 2011
- Callista Gingrich's hair cut and styling is the topic of a great debate - Jan 28, 2012
- Gingrich announces withdrawal from Republican primaries - May 03, 2012
- Queen Noor Appeares On "Piers Morgan Tonight" - Feb 08, 2011
- Dave Mustaine endorses Rick Santorum - Feb 16, 2012
- Gingrich finally calls it quits (Lead) - May 03, 2012
- Gingrich says no hypocrisy behind blaming Bill Clinton and not himself for marital infidelity - Mar 28, 2011
- Sarah Palin defends Newt Gingrich - May 20, 2011
- Romney thumps Gingrich, regains momentum - Feb 01, 2012
- Newt Gingrich accuses Obama of cheating in the elections - Jan 02, 2012
- Romney wins six, but fails to deliver a knockout (Second Lead) - Mar 07, 2012
Tags: bisek, compassion, darker side, family values, gossip, having an affair, house speaker, jaguar automobile, kar, marianne gingrich, meena, newt gingrich, political career, politician, position power, power and money, presidency, public image, second wife, spite