New Year Resolutions That US Leaders May Take UpJanuary 1st, 2010 - 6:20 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Jan 1, (THAINDIAN NEWS) 2009 was a year that saw lots of upheavals in the global political scene. It is time the political leaders make some prudent resolutions in the New Year and follow them in their life. The bloggers have already started writing on what resolutions would be ideal for US political leaders. President Barack Obama always remains in the spotlight but in 2010 he needs to act cautiously to live up to the honor bestowed on him. He should make a resolution in the new year not to leave a seminar or meeting before a concrete conclusion is reached by the attendees. It has led to a lot of confusions in 2009 in some situations.
The bloggers also think that Barack Obama should make a resolution about implementing what he promises to the public. Otherwise many of his steps can be dubbed as a bid to benefit the democrats and this may turn the tide. People also feel that Vice president Joe Biden needs to be resolved about making less public speeches. The Republicans who have ambitions should resolve to take a chance next year. They will gain from voter support and growing grudge regarding employment and economy. They need to convince the public and say what they feel from inside.
Overall, the political leaders in USA need to resolve about giving highest priority to the problems that are plaguing the US economy and job market. The developing countries are gradually recovering from the global meltdown that hit last year. They should resolve to make efforts to take the country towards prosperity.
- Obama would be 'in good shape' against Palin in potential 2012 Prez race: Biden - Nov 21, 2010
- G-20 Summit may witness row between U.S., China over "currency wars", "trade imbalances" - Nov 11, 2010
- Bill Clinton fires up the Democrats for Obama - Sep 06, 2012
- Egypt has changed forever, says Obama as crisis continues (Second Lead) - Feb 07, 2011
- India must not rest on BPO achievements: Indian-origin deputy mayor (With Image) - Feb 06, 2011
- Osama sought to kill Obama: Report (Lead) - Mar 17, 2012
- Joe Biden to run on 2012 ticket - Oct 12, 2011
- Shun competitive politics at Durban, Natarajan urges rich nations - Nov 17, 2011
- Chinese vice president aims to end trust deficit with US - Feb 10, 2012
- Obama must ensure his prez campaign does not derail: Experts - Mar 15, 2011
- Heat but no light likely at Durban climate talks - Nov 27, 2011
- European situation threat to US economic recovery: Obama - Jun 09, 2012
- US jobless rates edges down - Nov 05, 2011
- Obama cites India, China growth for reforms in Middle East - Mar 12, 2011
- Obama to press China to dismantle suppressing free speech, political freedom' - Jan 15, 2011
Tags: ambitions, attendees, barack obama, bloggers, confusions, developing countries, global meltdown, grudge, joe biden, new year, new year resolutions, political leaders, president joe, prosperity, public speeches, republicans, spotlight, tide, upheavals, vice president