NDA MPs to give ‘no black money’ declaration next weekNovember 23rd, 2011 - 7:00 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 23 (IANS) National Democratic Alliance (NDA) MPs will next week give a declaration that they don’t have any black money stashed away in banks abroad.
“The NDA members would give the declaration to the heads of both houses next week,” Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader S.S. Ahluwalia told reporters Wednesday.
The announcement had been made by senior BJP leader L.K. Advani Nov 20, when he concluded his 40-day roadshow against black money.
Advani briefed the parliamentary party members about the campaign that spanned 22 states, five union territories and covered around 7,600 km, said Ahluwalia.
The BJP, which leads the NDA, also organised a rally of around 1.5 lakh labourers through the Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh in Delhi Wednesday to protest the anti-labour policies of the government, said Ahluwalia.
- 'No black money abroad', BJP MPs to declare Friday - Dec 08, 2011
- Congress to NDA: Declare you have no illegal assets in India - Dec 14, 2011
- NDA MPs will give declaration on black money: Advani - Nov 20, 2011
- New India will take shape if black money is brought back: Advani - Oct 21, 2011
- NDA MPs should also talk about assets in India: Congress - Nov 22, 2011
- Expected PM to act on black money: Advani - Oct 12, 2011
- NDA allies to meet, decide strategy for Parliament's winter session - Nov 21, 2011
- Congress will be punished for its sins: Sharad Yadav - Nov 20, 2011
- Congress rubbishes Advani charge on black money - Nov 20, 2011
- BJP backs Ramdev's agitation - Aug 10, 2012
- BJP to seek adjournment, government tries to break logjam - Nov 23, 2011
- Advani's 40-day yatra reaches Delhi - Nov 20, 2011
- BJP firm, threatens to continue parliament disruption - Nov 23, 2011
- We don't have illegal accounts abroad, declare BJP MPs - Dec 09, 2011
- Advani slams PM for statement on black money - Jan 20, 2011
Tags: ahluwalia, banks, bjp, black money, l k advani, labour policies, labourers, mps, national democratic alliance, nda, New Delhi, parliamentary party, party members, rally, roadshow, sangh, union territories