My vehicle was hit to kill me: Jharkhand ministerDecember 28th, 2011 - 1:51 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, Dec 28 (IANS) Jharkhand Human Resource Development (HRD) Minister Baijunath Ram Wednesday said there was conspiracy to kill him as his official vehicle was hit by a bus near Buti roundabout in Ranchi Tuesday night.
The incident took place when the minister’s son and his bodyguard were returning from the Apollo hospital after visiting the minister’s wife who is admitted there for treatment.
The Minister was not in the vehicle when it was hit thrice by a bus.
“It was conspiracy to kill me. Luckily I was not in the vehicle,” the HRD minister said to reporters here Wednesday.
The bus has been seized but the driver and his assistant managed to escape.
The police have launched a manhunt to nab the driver and his assistant.
- Senior Reliance Power official shot in Jharkhand (Lead) - Apr 06, 2011
- Maoists torch seven vehicles in Jharkhand - May 26, 2011
- Driver rams bus into park to avoid collision - Mar 07, 2012
- Jharkhand police get hijacked bus, driver's body - Dec 02, 2011
- Maoists kill Reliance Power official in Jharkhand (Second Lead) - Apr 06, 2011
- Driver killed in police firing in Jharkhand - Jan 17, 2012
- Car driver killed in CRPF firing near Ranchi - Feb 06, 2012
- Munda, wife escape as chopper crash lands (Lead) - May 09, 2012
- Congress legislator accused of honour killing suspended - May 25, 2011
- Queen's Baton Relay faces protest in Jharkhand - Aug 06, 2010
- Ranchi to get three flyovers for smooth traffic - Jan 21, 2011
- Woman gangraped, dies in Ranchi hospital - Apr 23, 2012
- Nine killed as mentally ill man hijacks Pune bus (Second lead) - Jan 25, 2012
- 22 charred to death in Tamil Nadu bus accident (Lead) - Jun 08, 2011
- Two school students die in Ranchi road accident - Feb 10, 2012