Mulayam supports Ramdev’s agitation on black moneyAugust 13th, 2012 - 6:06 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 13 (IANS) Announcing his support for Baba Ramdev’s agitation, Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav Monday said his party will support anyone who raises their voice against black money in foreign banks.
“We have been demanding for quite some time to bring back black money. Our party is against black money and whoever talks about bringing back black money, we will support,” Mulayam Singh told reporters outside parliament.
He said this money, when it comes back to the country, should be distributed among poor.
Ramdev has been for the past three days protesting against black money and corruption at Ramlila Maidan.
The matter was also raised in both houses of parliament by the National Democratic Alliance (NDA).
- Parties back black money issue inside, outside parliament (Second Lead) - Aug 13, 2012
- Ramdev's parliament march thwarted, gains wide political support (Intro Roundup) - Aug 13, 2012
- Ramdev's parliament march thwarted, gains wide political support (Roundup) - Aug 13, 2012
- Get all on board to get black money back, Mayawati tells UPA - Aug 13, 2012
- BJP doesn't expect political support from Ramdev: Gadkari - Aug 13, 2012
- Ramdev ends fast with chants of 'Congress hatao', targets PM (Roundup) - Aug 14, 2012
- Ramdev's parliament march thwarted, gains wide political support (Second Intro Roundup) - Aug 14, 2012
- Ramdev ends fast, targets PM; Congress hits back (Second Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- Rift mars Ramdev-Anna show, PM targeted over graft inaction (Intro Roundup) - Jun 03, 2012
- NDA leaders call on Ramdev (Lead) - Aug 13, 2012
- Ramdev ends fast, targets PM and Congress (Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- Ramdev begins anti-graft agitation at Ramlila Maidan - Aug 09, 2012
- Mulayam endorses Ramdev campaign on black money - Jun 12, 2012
- Ramdev to continue fast, gives deadline to PM - Aug 12, 2012
- PM defensive as Ramdev crackdown hits government hard (Intro Roundup) - Jun 06, 2011
Tags: agitation, baba ramdev, black money, corruption, foreign banks, houses of parliament, mulayam singh yadav, national democratic alliance, New Delhi, parliament, party chief, quite some time, ramlila