Modi to visit Japan July 22-27July 20th, 2012 - 8:50 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 20 (IANS) Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will visit Japan July 22-27 following an invitation from Tokyo.
Modi’s visit will “further strengthen the ties between Gujarat and Japan in the context of the global strategic partnership which Japan and India enjoy”, the Japanese embassy said Friday.
Modi will be accompanied by senior state government officials and business representatives, it said in a statement.
The chief minister will meet ministers, MPs, governors and business leaders in Japan. He will attend investment promotion seminars in Tokyo, Hamamatsu and Nagoya.
- Modi to visit Japan, meet Suzuki officials (Lead) - Jul 21, 2012
- Two AIADMK MPs to attend Modi fast - Sep 16, 2011
- PM in Japan to give new edge to 'old relationship' (Lead) - Oct 24, 2010
- Tokyo varsity beckons Indians to study in Japan - Feb 27, 2012
- Typhoon hits Japan's Honshu island - Sep 21, 2011
- Modi to showcase Gujarat in China - Oct 30, 2011
- Xinjiang governor to build business links with India - Nov 01, 2011
- Anand Sharma discusses DMIC project with Japanese PM - Feb 15, 2011
- Manmohan Singh visits Japanese Embassy in Delhi - Mar 17, 2011
- Chinese firms mull joint ventures in India (With image) - Apr 13, 2012
- Japanese Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama to visit India - Dec 26, 2009
- India, Japan ink deal to improve bilateral trade and investment - Oct 26, 2010
- BJP forces three Lok Sabha adjournments - Sep 05, 2011
- Manmohan Singh concludes Japan visit, leaves for Malaysia - Oct 26, 2010
- Manmohan leaves Japan, heads to Malaysia - Oct 26, 2010
Tags: business leaders, business representatives, chief minister, governors, gujarat, hamamatsu, India, investment promotion, invitation, japan, japanese embassy, nagoya, narendra modi, New Delhi, seminars, state government officials, strategic partnership, ties, tokyo