Mayawati sacks yet another ministerJanuary 2nd, 2012 - 10:30 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, Jan 2 (IANS) Yet another Uttar Pradesh minister was sacked by Chief Minister Mayawati Monday, taking to 11 the number of ministers axed over the past 10 days.
“Minister of State for Ayurvedic Medicine Daddan Misra was dropped from the council of ministers because of his anti-party activities,” a Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) press release said.
It said that initially, Mayawati had denied Misra the party ticket for the coming state assembly election “because of his poor credibility in the party,following which Misra pleaded before her. But after she refused to reconsider his case, he began indulging in anti-party activities, so he was asked to step down”.
The minister’s resignation was accepted by the governor in the evening.
- Mayawati suspends legislator - Sep 29, 2011
- Ministers' sacking part of Mayawati's image make-over exercise - Jan 02, 2012
- BSP suspends party MP for indiscipline and fund misuse - Sep 21, 2011
- Mayawati expels three BSP leaders - Nov 18, 2009
- Mayawati sacks two more ministers - Dec 29, 2011
- UP chief minister Mayawati resigns - Mar 07, 2012
- Mayawati demands representation of SCs, OBCs in Lokpal - Aug 26, 2011
- Mayawati quits as UP chief minister (Lead) - Mar 07, 2012
- It is Mayawati vs all others in Uttar Pradesh - Dec 25, 2011
- Suspended BSP legislator joins Samajwadi Party - Aug 06, 2011
- Fresh Congress list of 62 has a Mayawati too - Oct 06, 2011
- Mayawati files nomination for Rajya Sabha - Mar 13, 2012
- Mayawati expels Mukhtar Ansari from BSP - Apr 17, 2010
- Congress is scared of BSP, says Mayawati - Nov 27, 2011
- Attack centre, not us: Mayawati to Rahul - Nov 12, 2011
Tags: bahujan samaj party, bahujan samaj party bsp, chief minister, council of ministers, credibility, medicine, minister of state, party ticket, Press Release, resignation, sacks, state assembly election, uttar pradesh minister