Mayawati gives bonus to 15 lakh government employees, teachersOctober 17th, 2011 - 11:38 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, Oct 17 (IANS) Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati Monday announced a bonus for all Class III and Class IV employees as well as teachers of all government and state-aided educational institutions.
“All employees whose grade pay was less than Rs.13,500 per month would be entitled to the bonus for which an upper ceiling of Rs.3,500 has been fixed,” said an official spokesman.
“While 50 percent of the bonus would be paid to the entitled employees and teachers before Diwali, the remaining part will be deposited in their provident fund accounts,” he said.
As many as 15 lakh employees would be benefit by the decision which will cost the state exchequer some Rs.508 crore, he added.
- Non-gazetted rail staff to get 78-day festival bonus - Sep 30, 2011
- High court upbraids Gujarat government on low employee wages - Apr 25, 2011
- DTC earned Rs.60 crore extra during CWG - Oct 19, 2010
- Court notice to state, centre on fixed wages - May 05, 2011
- Unemployment allowance to roll out in July - Jun 29, 2012
- Diwali bonus for 40,000 Mumbai civic workers - Oct 26, 2011
- Another pre-poll sop for over 300,000 'babus' (Himachal Pradesh Newsletter) - Sep 01, 2012
- High court ultimatum to Gujarat government on pay revision - Jun 20, 2011
- During Ramzan, no one notices Kashmir's fasting teachers - Aug 05, 2011
- Himachal offers sops to employees - Jun 18, 2012
- Mayawati seeks reservation for upper caste poor - Sep 18, 2011
- Indian zoos to be graded on performance - Apr 10, 2012
- Gujarat government employees get a bonanza - Apr 30, 2010
- Dhumal in please-all mode in election year (Himachal Pradesh Newsletter) - Mar 03, 2012
- Kerala makes teaching more student friendly - Aug 10, 2011