Mayawati attacks Samajwadi PartyApril 16th, 2012 - 12:07 am ICT by IANS
Agra, April 15 (IANS) Former Uttar Pradesh chief minister and Bahujan Samaj Party supremo Mayawati Sunday refuted allegations by the ruling Samajwadi Party that her government wasted precious space by developing parks.
She said if the Samajwadi Party was so keen to construct hospitals and colleges in the parks developed by her government to honour the leaders and social reformers, then it could start with Ram Manohar Lohia Park in Lucknow.
She was addressing a huge gathering of party workers at Bheem Nagri as part of the three-day Ambedkar Jayanti celebrations.
Mayawati also met party MPs and legislators to discuss strategies for the next Lok Sabha elections.
- Mayawati readies for first appearance after poll debacle - Apr 14, 2012
- Agra gears up for Ambedkar Jayanti celebrations - Apr 14, 2011
- Taj city hosts biggest Dalit power show - Apr 14, 2011
- Agra gears up for biggest Dalit empowerment show - Apr 03, 2010
- With SP's return, Mulayam's pet projects return - Mar 07, 2012
- Mayawati our leader and will always be so, say Dalits - Feb 09, 2012
- Mayawati warns against razing statues - Apr 14, 2012
- Mayawati inaugurates 'dream project', says Congress ignored Dalit icons (Roundup) - Oct 14, 2011
- BSP-SP 'war' set to get shriller in times to come - May 21, 2012
- People will reply to Mayawati in polls, says BJP - Oct 14, 2011
- Mayawati crosses first hurdle, what next? (News Analysis) - Nov 22, 2011
- BSP has cheated Dalits: BJP - Feb 19, 2012
- UP chief minister Mayawati resigns - Mar 07, 2012
- Mayawati opens Ambedkar statues - Dec 06, 2010
- Samajwadi Party to meet in Agra - with eye on Lucknow - Jun 01, 2011
Tags: allegations, bahujan samaj party, celebrations, chief minister, colleges, honour, hospitals, legislators, lohia, lok sabha elections, lucknow, manohar, Mayawati, mps, precious space, samaj, social reformers