Maruti management to blame for crisis: AITUCJuly 27th, 2012 - 10:22 pm ICT by IANS
Gurgaon, July 27 (IANS) AITUC general secretary and CPI MP Gurudas Dasgupta Friday blamed the Maruti Suzuki management for the crisis at its Manesar plant and said he would raise the issue in parliament in the next session.
Paying tribute to Awanish Kumar Dev, the company’s human resource manager who was killed in the July 18 violence at the plant, Dasgupta said the culprits must not be spared at any cost.
Addressing AITUC (All India Trade Union Congress) leaders here, Dasgupta said the Maruti management was responsible for the current situation.
He said the union planned to talk to union leaders in Japan too, including those in Suzuki. He also asked Maruti’s Gurgaon plant workers to support to their counterparts in Manesar.
The Communist Party of India (CPI) leader said a workers’ rally would be taken in Gurgaon soon on the issue.
- Trade unions to march in support of Maruti workers - Aug 16, 2012
- 'Police did not intervene in July 18 violence' - Jul 31, 2012
- Trade unions demand end of Maruti lockout, CBI probe - Aug 04, 2012
- Maruti's Manesar plant incident was a criminal act: Suzuki - Aug 23, 2012
- Sacked Maruti workers mull strategy with trade unions - Aug 31, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki to resume operations at Manesar soon - Aug 14, 2012
- Mahapanchayat demands CBI probe into Maruti violence - Jul 23, 2012
- Maruti management thanks locals for support - Aug 16, 2012
- Maruti to decide on restarting Manesar plant - Aug 12, 2012
- Maruti incident will not hamper investments in Harayana: Hooda - Aug 05, 2012
- SIT to probe fresh violence in Maruti Manesar plant (Lead) - Jul 19, 2012
- 'Maruti executive paid for another officer's remarks' - Jul 27, 2012
- Maruti management holds candlelight march - Aug 05, 2012
- Maruti violence may be planned: cops - Jul 21, 2012
- Maruti employees offer prayers at Manesar plant - Aug 19, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,