Madhya Pradesh relaxes eligibility criteria for government jobsFebruary 11th, 2009 - 5:58 pm ICT by IANS
Bhopal, Feb 11 (IANS) Candidates from the entire country would now be eligible to appear for examinations conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Public service Commission (MPPSC) or other bodies for state government jobs, an official source said Wednesday.
The state cabinet Tuesday decided that passing higher secondary or graduation from Madhya Pradesh would not be a criteria for recruitment through the MPPSC.
Now candidates from any state in the country can apply for state government jobs.
Since Aug 1, 1996, the state government had made passing higher secondary and graduation from Madhya Pradesh criteria for applying to state PSC exams.
Later, on March 21, 1998, the general administration department also made similar requirement compulsory for recruitment to government posts outside the purview of MPPSC.
- Gujarat asked to accept CBSE pass students' job forms - Jun 04, 2010
- IGNOU diploma can get you job at BHEL - Jun 29, 2011
- Court relaxes norms for Uttar Pradesh BEd entrance test - May 04, 2010
- New norms for appointing anganwadi workers welcomed - Mar 10, 2010
- Women guides on jungle trails in Madhya Pradesh - May 31, 2011
- First air force job camp held in Chhattisgarh - Nov 15, 2010
- 108 jailbirds clear secondary exams in Bengal - May 29, 2012
- Telangana shutdown postponed to Aug 8 - Aug 03, 2011
- Police recruitment test in Telangana amid tight security - Aug 13, 2011
- AIIMS exam racket busted, five arrested (Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
- Girls surpass boys in Uttar Pradesh Class 12 exams - Jun 06, 2011
- States unwilling to join new IIT-JEE format - Jun 06, 2012
- The new IIT exam pattern (Factfile) - Jun 28, 2012
- Karnataka public service commission ex-chief arrested - Oct 07, 2011
- AIIMS exam racket busted, five arrested (Second Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
Tags: eligibility criteria, general administration department, government posts, graduation, madhya pradesh public service commission, march 21, mppsc, public service commission, purview, recruitment, state cabinet, state government jobs