Madhya Pradesh BJP cadres get a lesson and a test!April 24th, 2011 - 6:51 pm ICT by IANS
Bhopal, April 24 (IANS) Hundreds of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) workers are undergoing a three-day workshop in this Madhya Pradesh capital after which they will sit for an exam and be given a certificate based on their performance.
Nearly 200 district presidents and general secretaries of the ruling BJP are attending the workshop that began Saturday.
Several national and state-level party leaders are attending the session including Ananth Kumar, the state-incharge of the BJP. He along with others are mentoring the participants.
“On the last day of the session, participants have to sit for an objective-type exam. There is no pass and fail kind of thing in it, but they would get a certificate as per their performance in the examination,” Prabhat Jha, the state BJP president, told IANS.
The passing certificate will be based on three levels, ‘pravesh’ as the entry-level, ‘pragaad’ and ‘praveen’ as the best grade, he said.
The three-day training session will have 13 sessions during which subject experts will address. The subjects will include politics, contemporary national and state issues and even model behaviour expected from party cadres, he said.
BJP national organisation general secretary Ramlal will address the training session on Monday, the concluding day of the session.
- BJP delegation meets president to discuss Lokpal bill (Lead) - Jan 05, 2012
- Orchha BJP executive meet marred by intra-party mudslinging - Apr 08, 2012
- Bitter Yeddyurappa mocks BJP leadership - May 19, 2012
- State assemblies: fewer sittings, scarcer debates - Dec 29, 2011
- BJP leaders meet president on 'parliament subversion' (Second Lead) - Jan 05, 2012
- 2014 polls on BJP's mind, Yeddyurappa props Modi (Lead) - May 25, 2012
- BJP: A divided house despite patch-up moves - May 26, 2012
- PC, exam scare halting Murali from UK cricket stint - Apr 06, 2011
- BJP tells Patil to reconvene parliament for Lokpal bill (Third Lead) - Jan 05, 2012
- British kids cannot escape Maths, English any more - Jul 03, 2012
- Advani's Jan Chetna yatra concludes Sunday at Ramlila Maidan - Nov 19, 2011
- Declining sex ratio attributed to misuse of medical technology - Dec 18, 2011
- Chouhan completes five years in office, Modi missing at event - Nov 29, 2010
- BJP to campaign for Sangma - Jun 28, 2012
- Reconvene parliament for Lokpal bill, BJP tells Patil (Fourth Lead) - Jan 05, 2012
Tags: ananth kumar, april 24, bjp, district presidents, general secretary, incharge, janata party, model behaviour, national organisation, objective type, party leaders, prabhat jha, praveen, secretaries, session participants, sessions, subject experts, training session