Lech Walesa wishes success to Mitt RomneyJuly 31st, 2012 - 6:36 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, July 31 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Nobel Peace Prize laureate and former President of Poland Lech Walesa had invited Mitt Romney to visit him during his foreign tour of the UK.
Romney made Poland his final stop on Monday when he accepted an invitation from Walesa. Lech Walesa is known as one of the most politically influential people in Poland. Walesa gave a lot of praise to Romney and it seemed like he was endorsing him though he did not say this directly.
Romney, who is a presidential aspirant in the United States of America, was happy with the attention that he got from Walesa. Walesa told Mitt Romney that the United States as well as the United Kingdom and the rest of the world needed him.
Walesa then wished him success on the next election that will be held in the month of November. Romney, who is presently a governor of Massachusetts, is campaigning for the seat of the next president of the USA under the Republican Party. Apart from being a politician, Mitt Romney is also an accomplished businessman.
Walesa’s praises and success wishes were well received by Romney after he had made a comment about the cultural differences of the Palestinians and the Israelis causing the huge economic disparities between them.
- John McCain endorses Mitt Romney - Jan 05, 2012
- Tibetans grieve over Polish president's death - Apr 10, 2010
- Dalai Lama expresses grief over death of Polish president - Apr 12, 2010
- Nikki slams Obama as Romney clinches nomination - Aug 29, 2012
- After five-state sweep, Romney readies to battle Obama (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Romney picks up two big endorsements - Mar 30, 2012
- Nobel winners want Obama to attend Hiroshima summit - Aug 27, 2010
- Bobby Jindal defends Romney on offshore investments - Jul 09, 2012
- Romney gains presidential momentum with twin wins - Feb 29, 2012
- Romney promises to deliver what Obama could not - Aug 31, 2012
- Santorum sweeps south; setback for Romney - Mar 14, 2012
- Paul Ryan accepts Republican vice presidential nomination - Aug 30, 2012
- Romney's comment of 'hanging Obama' sparks controversy - May 01, 2011
- Romney thumps Gingrich, regains momentum - Feb 01, 2012
- Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine now denies endorsing Rick Santorum - Feb 16, 2012
Tags: businessman, cultural differences, economic disparities, former president, governor of massachusetts, israelis, lech walesa, mitt romney, month of november, nobel peace prize, nobel peace prize laureate, palestinians, poland lech, poland walesa, praises, president of poland, president of the usa, presidential aspirant, republican party, walesa lech