Krishna condemns attack on US gurdwaraAugust 6th, 2012 - 6:56 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 6 (IANS) External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna condemned Sunday’s attack on a gurdwara in the US that left six people dead.
Krishna told reporters here that the Sikh community in the US had earned the respect of the administration and people by their harmonious outlook and commitment to the work they were pursuing.
“I condemn this incident,” he said, adding that he had spoken to Indian Ambassador Nirupama Rao following the incident.
The FBI has begun investigating Sunday’s attack on the gurdwara. The assailant was also shot dead by police.
- Gurdwara shooting: FBI looks for motive, India shocked (Fourth Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- India shocked as FBI hunts for gurdwara killings' motive (Third Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Assure Indians of safety: Krishna to US (Lead) - Aug 07, 2012
- Obama orders US flag at half mast after gurdwara killing - Aug 07, 2012
- India in touch with US over gurudwara killing (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Four Indians among 6 killed in gurdwara shooting - Aug 07, 2012
- India reaches out to families hit by US gurdwara shooting - Aug 07, 2012
- India in touch with US government over shooting - Aug 06, 2012
- 'Their tears would make an ocean overflow' - Aug 08, 2012
- Patnaik shocked at Odisha student's killing in US (Lead) - Apr 22, 2012
- Ex-US soldier kills six in gurdwara, India outraged (Roundup) - Aug 06, 2012
- Assure Indian community of its safety, Krishna tells Clinton - Aug 07, 2012
- Gurdwara shooting: FBI hunts for motive (Second Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Badal to visit Milwaukee gurdwara, meet kin of killed - Aug 07, 2012
- Punjab to pay for transporting bodies of gurdwara victims - Aug 07, 2012