Kashmir CPI-M leader out of danger: Doctors (Lead)November 27th, 2008 - 4:27 pm ICT by IANS
Srinagar, Nov 27 (IANS) Doctors at the Soura Medical Institute here described the condition of CPI-M state general secretary Muhammad Yusuf Tarigami as “out of danger” after he was admitted there following a road accident Thursday.”He has been admitted with a rib and elbow fracture. He is out of danger”, an attending doctor told IANS from Soura Medical Institute in Srinagar.
Tarigami’s car had collided with a truck at Lethpora, 24 km from here, in south Kashmir’s Pulwama district on the Srinagar-Jammu national highway Thursday morning when he was coming to the capital city.
Two of his armed guards have also been injured in the accident and are undergoing treatment in the same hospital where Tarigami had been admitted.
He is seeking re-election from south Kashmir’s Kulgam assembly constituency in the ongoing seven-phase Jammu and Kashmir elections.
- CPI-M leader injured in road accident in Kashmir - Nov 27, 2008
- Four killed in Kashmir highway accident - Jun 04, 2012
- Two critically injured in continuing Kashmir violence - Sep 12, 2010
- One killed, 11 injured as police barrack roof collapses - Jan 16, 2012
- Over two dozen injured in Kashmir clashes - Aug 19, 2010
- Former militant, bystander shot at in Srinagar - Jun 07, 2012
- One killed, 24 injured in Kashmir car bomb blast (Second Lead) - Mar 22, 2012
- Another teen dies in Kashmir, 20 hurt in clashes (Roundup) - Aug 25, 2010
- Police man shoots wife, arrested - Mar 14, 2011
- Curfew continues in Srinagar; situation remains normal in Valley - Sep 19, 2010
- Gurrillas shoot dead two policemen in Kashmir (Second Lead) - Jul 03, 2012
- Alleged Kashmir rape: Identification parade of army men postponed - Jul 24, 2011
- Kashmir car rally driver killed in crash, aide critical - Jul 02, 2012
- Another teenager dies in Srinagar, toll 45 (Lead) - Aug 04, 2010
- CPI-M protests in Srinagar - Aug 02, 2012