John McCain supports Paul RyanAugust 13th, 2012 - 6:08 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Washington DC, Aug 13 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A lot is now going on in the world of politics and surprises keep on revealing out day by day. It was recently reported that Arizona GOP Sen. John McCain is supporting Paul Ryan claiming that he is the right choice for the Republican Vice President seat. He supported his claims by saying that his tough minded ideas concerning budget will enhance the nation economy.
McCain reported this on a Sunday at the Fox News saying that no one knows the issues of budgeting more than Paul Ryan. He also dismissed the arguments that Ryan might lead to the end of Medicare. He opposed by saying that since Ryan has full knowledge pertaining budgeting, he will come up with the correct budget plan.
The claims opposing Ryan’s budget plan were made by Obama’s senior adviser namely, David Axelrod and the Florida democratic representative, Debbie Wasserman Schultz. They said that the two budget proposals released by Ryan would result into the end of Medicare for the seniors. These claims were made on Sunday.
However, Ryan has major supporters like Tim Pawlenty, the former Minnesota GOP, who defended him by saying that Ryan’s idea will change the program in a realistic way and still preserve the Medicare. John McCain is impressed by the new way of politics Ryan is intending to take and he said that he fully supports him.
- McCain opts out of 2012 GOP presidential candidature endorsements - Feb 04, 2011
- Paul Ryan accepts Republican vice presidential nomination - Aug 30, 2012
- Trump not a "serious" presidential candidate: Republican senator McCain - May 02, 2011
- McCain commends Obama on bin Laden killing - May 02, 2011
- Obama donors can enter raffle for dinner with Eva Longoria - Dec 23, 2011
- Former Minnesota Gov. Pawlenty drops out of presidential race - Aug 15, 2011
- Democrats not happy with Romney's first TV ad - Nov 22, 2011
- J. D. Hayworth challenges John McCain in his reelection battle - Feb 16, 2010
- Republican lawmaker Pawlenty apologizes for cap-and-trade support - May 01, 2011
- Mitt Romney is backed by Kelly Ayotte - Nov 23, 2011
- John McCain endorses Mitt Romney - Jan 05, 2012
- State of the Union: Republicans say Obama not doing enough to reduce deficits - Jan 26, 2011
- Republican think tank sidelines Jindal as future GOP leader - Apr 04, 2009
- Clash of opinion between McCain-Palin over Obama's role as US President - Jan 16, 2011
- McCain's visit sparks debate in Kashmir - Aug 18, 2011
Tags: adviser, budget plan, budget proposals, david axelrod, debbie wasserman schultz, democratic representative, fox news, gop, john mccain, medicare, obama, paul ryan, president seat, representative debbie wasserman schultz, right choice, ryan washington, sen john mccain, seniors, surprises, tim pawlenty