‘Joe The Plumber’ Elected To The Republican Party Committee Of The Lucas County In OhioMay 6th, 2010 - 8:11 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
May 6, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): ‘Joe the Plumber’ is plummeting into party politics. Samuel ‘Joe’ Wurzelbacher was lauded by the Republican John McCain’s presidential movement in 2008. Joe has now acquired one of almost 400 seats on the local Republican Party committee in Ohio’s Lucas County. However, he can’t be categorized as a politician yet.
The group in which he will function congregates only on some occasions every year in order to select by ballot the county chairman. The committee establishes the local party agenda. Wurzelbacher was elected by a 38-24 vote on Tuesday in his suburban Toledo sector.
Joe became a political superstar suddenly almost two years ago. This happened after he quizzed the then Senator Barack Obama on the campaign path about his economic strategy. Joe’s popularity only heightened when McCain, over and over again, invoked ‘Joe the Plumber’ in a discussion.
Joe was portrayed by the GOP then as an instance of the middle-class American employee, who would be injured monetarily by an Obama presidency.
Wurzelbacher has since inscribed a book and communicated at conservative congregations. He spent a few weeks as a war journalist in the beleaguered Palestinian Gaza Strip.
He has refused to go along with calls that tell him to run for Congress. He has censured Democrats and Republicans alike. He has also disparaged McCain. Joe has professed in his book that he did not desire to view McCain as the Republican presidential candidate.
Wurzelbacher continues to be a symbol for many dissident conservatives.
He has mentioned that extremely heartless measures such as shooting need to be adopted in order to end unlawful immigration. Wurzelbacher has never been reticent about sharing his standpoints even if they are going to be berated by the detractors.
Joe also divulged that countless Republicans utilize God to bring into play empathy or uprightness. However, they don’t stick steadfastly to their beliefs.
- 'Joe the Plumber' wins seat on Ohio GOP committee - May 06, 2010
- 'Joe the plumber' elected as an official in Ohio - May 06, 2010
- 'Joe the Plumber' Democratically Elected As Local Republican Party Delegate In Ohio - May 08, 2010
- 'Joe The Plumber' Elected To Party Office In Ohio - May 06, 2010
- "Joe The Plumber" Elected In Ohio - May 08, 2010
- Joe The Plumber Elected! - May 06, 2010
- `Joe the Plumber' now says Senator McCain ruined his life - Feb 16, 2010
- McCain's daughter says ` Joe the Plumber' is a `dumbass'! - Jul 17, 2009
- John McCain ranked most conservative US senator in 2010 - Feb 25, 2011
- John McCain actually left Joe the Plumber ''appalled''! - Dec 10, 2008
- McCain waxes eloquent on Palin while likening her to "divisive" Reagan - Nov 29, 2010
- McCain recruits Palin to defend Arizona seat - Feb 16, 2010
- McCains Joe the Plumber personal details were accessed illegally - Oct 25, 2008
- J. D. Hayworth challenges John McCain in his reelection battle - Feb 16, 2010
- Trump not a "serious" presidential candidate: Republican senator McCain - May 02, 2011
Tags: barack obama, conservative congregations, county chairman, democrats and republicans, detractors, economic strategy, empathy, gaza strip, john mccain, lucas county, men at work, party agenda, party committee, party politics, pen men, plumber, republican john mccain, republican party, republican presidential candidate, senator barack obama