Jharkhand government transfers IAS officialsJune 16th, 2010 - 7:36 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, June 16 (IANS) In a major reshuffle, the Jharkhand government Wednesday effected transfers of five Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officials.
A government notification said that Rajbala Verma, who was finance commissioner, has been made the new home secretary. She is the second woman home secretary of the state.
Sukhdeo Singh has been made the new finance commissioner, while home secretary J.B. Tubib has been made secretary, commercial taxes.
Aditya Swaroop, personal secretary, has been given additional charge of information and public relation department (IPRD) and Surendra Singh has been made new civil aviation, public health engineering department (PHED) secretary.
This is the first transfer and posting of IAS officers after president’s rule was imposed in the state June 1.
- 15 IAS officials shifted in Chhattisgarh - Feb 13, 2012
- Shifting of officials continues in UP - Mar 31, 2012
- 35 IAS officers transferred in Haryana - May 20, 2012
- Akhilesh rejigs bureaucracy, 30 officials transferred - Mar 19, 2012
- Eight IAS officials transferred in UP - Jul 20, 2012
- Jayalalithaa reshuffles bureaucracy, transfers 42 officials - May 20, 2011
- Dikshit discusses transfer of IAS officers with Chidambaram - Feb 15, 2011
- Over 7.57 million homes in Bihar lack toilets - Aug 27, 2012
- Chhattisgarh cabinet reshuffled (Lead) - Feb 18, 2012
- Rajasthan court orders probe against ex-bureaucrat - May 01, 2012
- Jharkhand to have film studio soon - Sep 12, 2012
- Seven IAS officers transferred in Bihar - Jan 20, 2010
- Jharkhand to hold talks with villagers for IIM, IIIT land - Jul 11, 2012
- 70 IAS officials transferred in Uttar Pradesh - Apr 13, 2012
- 55 IAS, 99 IPS officers transferred in Bihar - Feb 11, 2011
Tags: civil aviation, engineering department, government notification, government transfers, home secretary, indian administrative service, iprd, jharkhand government, new finance, personal secretary, phed, public health engineering, public relation department, reshuffle, secretary of the state, surendra singh