Jagan’s judicial custody extended till June 25June 11th, 2012 - 12:58 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, June 11 (IANS) A special CBI court here Monday extended YSR Congress Party leader Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy’s judicial custody till June 25 in the illegal assets case.
The member of parliament from Kadapa was presented before the special CBI court as his judicial custody was ending Monday.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) filed a petition seeking the court’s permission to conduct a narco analysis test on Jagan. The court adjourned the hearing on the petition to June 14.
The son of late Andhra Pradesh chief minister Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy, Jagan as he is popularly known was arrested by the CBI May 27. He was also questioned by the central agency for seven days.
- Jagan's judicial custody extended, complains of 'insult' (Lead) - Jun 11, 2012
- Jagan judicial custody extended till July 4 - Jun 25, 2012
- CBI seeks court's nod for narco test on Jagan - Jun 11, 2012
- Court dismisses CBI plea for Jagan's narco test (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Court rejects CBI plea for narco test on Jagan aide (Lead) - Feb 02, 2012
- CBI seeks another three-day custody of Jagan - Jun 07, 2012
- Jagan's second phase CBI custody ends - Jun 10, 2012
- Hearing on Jagan's bail plea adjourned to May 31 - May 29, 2012
- Jagan aide's judicial custody extended - Feb 21, 2012
- CBI seeks court nod for Jagan aide's narco test - Jan 25, 2012
- CBI seeks custody of two officials in Jagan's assets case - Feb 14, 2012
- CBI grills Jagan for fourth day - Jun 06, 2012
- CBI files second charge sheet in Jagan assets case - Apr 23, 2012
- Court rejects CBI plea for narco test on Jagan aide - Feb 02, 2012
- Court refuses anticipatory bail to Jagan - May 24, 2012
Tags: andhra pradesh chief, assets, cbi court, central bureau of investigation, chief minister, congress party, hyderabad, jagan, judicial custody, june 14, kadapa, member of parliament, narco analysis test, parliament, party leader, petition, seven days, ysr