Jagan arrested in assets caseMay 27th, 2012 - 9:10 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, May 27 (IANS) The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Sunday evening arrested YSR Congress party leader Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy in the disproportionate assets case.
YSR party leader J. Prabhakar Rao told reporters outside Dilkusha Guest House, the CBI camp office, that the CBI has arrested Jagan.
The MP and son of late chief minister Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy was arrested after the CBI grilled him for the third consecutive day.
- Jagan arrested in assets case, Andhra on alert (Lead) - May 27, 2012
- CBI questions Jagan for third day - May 27, 2012
- Jagan's mother, wife arrested - May 28, 2012
- CBI to continue questioning Jagan Sunday (Lead) - May 26, 2012
- CBI begins grilling Jagan for second day - May 26, 2012
- Court sends Jagan to CBI custody for five days (Second Lead) - Jun 02, 2012
- CBI grills Andhra minister in Jagan case - May 23, 2012
- Jagan's mother continues protest against son's arrest - May 28, 2012
- CBI grills Jagan in illegal assets case (Second Lead) - May 25, 2012
- Jagan to appear before CBI today - May 25, 2012
- Andhra minister arrested in Jagan's graft case (Lead) - May 24, 2012
- Another IAS officer appears before CBI in Jagan case - Feb 04, 2012
- Jagan arrested in assets case, party calls for Andhra shutdown (Roundup) - May 28, 2012
- Jagan appears before CBI team amid tight security (Lead) - May 25, 2012
- CBI grills Jagan for over 7 hours, to continue questioning Saturday (Evening Lead) - May 25, 2012