It was Anna’s decision to form a party: KejriwalAugust 12th, 2012 - 3:29 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 12 (IANS) The decision to form a political party was Anna Hazare’s, former Anna team member Arvind Kejriwal said Sunday.
In a series of tweets, Kejriwal said a “malicious campaign” was on to show that the social activist was against the idea of a political move.
“Truth is - it was Anna’s decision,” Keriwal tweeted. He said the “propaganda machinery” was trying to create a wedge between Hazare and members of the now disbanded Team Anna.
Hazare and his team announced their foray into politics after ending their agitation for a Jan Lokpal Bill Aug 3. Hazare later disbanded Team Anna.
- It was Anna's decision to form a political party: Kejriwal (Lead) - Aug 12, 2012
- Anna's decision to break off shocking, says Kejriwal - Sep 20, 2012
- Anna disbands Team Anna, leaders perplexed (Roundup) - Aug 06, 2012
- People need political alternative: Anna - Aug 05, 2012
- Anna, team stand 'separated' (Second Lead) - Sep 20, 2012
- Parallel agitations in Mumbai, Delhi: Hazare - Dec 23, 2011
- Team Anna supporters protest outside BJP office - Aug 02, 2012
- Anna disbands Team Anna, colleagues perplexed (Intro Roundup) - Aug 06, 2012
- Police battle anti-graft protesters outside PM's house, Hazare for second freedom movement (Intro Roundup) - Aug 27, 2012
- Disbanding Team Anna was collective decision, say members (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Listen to doctors, Delhi Police tells Team Anna - Aug 01, 2012
- Khurshid meets Team Anna ahead of all-party meet (Lead) - Aug 24, 2011
- Members of disbanded Team Anna quiet - Aug 06, 2012
- Ralegan-Siddhi villagers back Hazare - Jul 29, 2012
- Team Anna members meet Hazare - Oct 30, 2011