Indonesian MPs’ sex tape leaked onlineApril 25th, 2012 - 6:07 pm ICT by IANS
Jakarta, April 25 (IANS/AKI) A sex tape reportedly featuring two Indonesian lawmakers has been leaked on internet.
The MPs are reportedly from the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle. The sex video was published on the kilikitik.net website.
The male politician reportedly comes from the Central Java electoral district, and was identified as A.B., while the female politician is from West Kalimantan.
M. Prakosa, chairman of the ethics council of the House of Representatives, said he had heard about the sex tape but has not seen the video.
“It is only rumour. I have only heard it from journalists. It is not clear yet who they are,” he said.
The council will investigate the video to confirm the identity of the couple, he said.
- Bombs hurled at Indonesia church - Apr 29, 2011
- Indonesian ship burns after collision, four killed - Sep 26, 2011
- No sex if elected, promises Italian politician - Aug 21, 2012
- Indonesian arrested for not believing in god - Jan 22, 2012
- Berlusconi aide to act in porn movie - Aug 20, 2012
- Lady Gaga fans told to return tickets for Indonesia concert - Mar 20, 2012
- Permit denied for Lady Gaga's Indonesia show - May 16, 2012
- 35 cyber criminals held in Indonesia - Sep 28, 2011
- Milan recognises gay couples - Jul 28, 2012
- Mubarak declines food, becomes 'extremely weak' - Jul 27, 2011
- Vatican rejects Bulgarian envoy for writing 'homosexual act' - Aug 07, 2012
- Lady Gaga concert in Indonesia termed 'un-Islamic' - Mar 20, 2012
- Italian jailed in Dubai for molesting air passenger - Mar 29, 2011
- Berlusconi won't run for re-election in 2013 - Apr 14, 2011
- Schwarzenegger to take part in climate forum - Mar 26, 2011
Tags: central java, electoral district, ethics, female politician, house of representatives, indonesian democratic party, jakarta, journalists, lawmakers, mps, sex tape, sex video, struggle, west kalimantan