Independent Maharashtra legislator to rejoin Shiv SenaAugust 25th, 2012 - 9:37 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 25 (IANS) Independent legislator from Aurangabad Pradeep Jaiswal Saturday decided rejoin Shiv Sena after meeting party chief Bal Thackeray, a party leader said.
He had earlier quit after differences with the party.
“Jaiswal met Bala saheb and Uddhav Thackeray this (Saturday) afternoon. He will be rejoining our party,” a party official told IANS, but refused to give more details.
Jaiswal, who has been with Shiv Sena since 1988, had quit and contested as an independent candidate in the 2009 assembly polls after he was denied a party ticket from Central Aurangabad.
- Pranab meets Bal Thackeray, thanks him for support - Jul 14, 2012
- Shiv Sena indestructible, says Bal Thackeray - Feb 14, 2012
- Elections will see communal parties losing relevance: Chavan - Feb 16, 2012
- Uddhav visits father in hospital - Jul 28, 2012
- Peon and fisherwoman among winners in Mumbai - Feb 18, 2012
- Prove bribery allegation or quit, Bal Thackeray dares Chavan (Lead) - Apr 30, 2011
- Uddhav Thackeray discharged after angiography (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Rebels, relatives in fray for BMC elections - Jan 31, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray admitted to Lilavati after chest pain - Jul 16, 2012
- Uddhav says Digvijay is mad, never mind what granddad wrote - Sep 06, 2012
- Peeved Dalit leader quits Maharashtra opposition alliance - Jan 05, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray in hospital for angioplasty - Jul 20, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray had chest pain since four days - Jul 17, 2012
- Raj-Uddhav Thackeray 'bonhomie' fuels political speculation - Jul 16, 2012
- Dalit party upset with Sena-BJP in Maharashtra - Mar 17, 2012