I will ruin Chand’s life, says angry FizaJune 5th, 2009 - 8:39 pm ICT by IANS
Mohali (Punjab), June 5 (IANS) Fiza, the estranged wife of former Haryana deputy chief minister Chander Mohan alias Chand Mohammed, declared here Friday that she would “ruin” Chand’s life.
“I am not going to spare him in any condition and I would prove to be the black chapter of his life. It is just the start of terrible days ahead for Chand and I would certainly ruin his life,” an angry Fiza told reporters at her house here Friday.
She added, “He should see the photograph of Kali (Hindu goddess Kali) every morning. In the way she eliminated sins from the earth, I would also teach him a good lesson.”
Chander Mohan, who had remained out of the public eye for months, made a public appearance at his house in Panchkula town in Haryana, around 10 km from here, Wednesday.
Fiza aka Anuradha Bali showed reporters a video recording featuring Chand and herself, in which Chand is making a commitment to her.
She also showed a text message sent on her mobile in 2006 and a letter written by Chander Mohan to her saying that he was ready to go to any extent to marry her.
Asked whether she would be meeting him, Fiza said, “He came to me, I never went to him and he was so desperate to marry me. I would slap him whenever I meet him and it is for sure that very soon we would meet publicly.”
Lashing out at his family members, Fiza stated, “His wife Seema Bishnoi is a big liar and his whole family is corrupt.
“Chand is not even a true Congressman as he was supporting his father Bhajan Lal in the elections. He was also sending his men to help his father in the election campaign.”
Chander Mohan married Anuradha Bali after converting to Islam and they took up the names Chand Mohammed and Fiza respectively in December last year. The marriage soon went sour and he divorced Fiza over the phone from London.
Fiza, a lawyer herself, had filed a criminal complaint with Punjab Police against Chander Mohan in which she accused him of rape, defamation, cheating and of hurting her religious sentiments.
Chander Mohan lost his high-profile job of deputy chief minister in December last year after he emerged from a 40-day hiding with his new wife, new name and religion.
- More cash, jewellery comes out of Fiza's lockers - Sep 13, 2012
- Fiza Mohammed found (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Huge cash recovered from Fiza's house - Aug 09, 2012
- Fiza cremated in Chandigarh - Aug 07, 2012
- Fiza dies in mysterious circumstances (Second Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Fiza arrested on neighbour's complaint, gets bail (Lead) - Oct 17, 2010
- Police detain Fiza over neighbour's complaint - Oct 17, 2010
- Fiza Mohammed commits suicide - Aug 06, 2012
- Hooda's ministers not new to crime controversies (News Analysis) - Aug 06, 2012
- Fiza to campaign against former Haryana chief minister - Apr 21, 2009
- Fiza to pursue legal battle against Chander Mohan - Oct 29, 2009
- Chand-Fiza soap opera: Chand Muhammad back with Fiza - Jun 14, 2009
- Chand Mohammed gives talaq to Fiza - Mar 14, 2009
- Fiza to move court against Chander Mohan - Sep 25, 2009
- Chander Mohan makes appearance, lashes out at ex-wife - Jun 03, 2009
Tags: alias, anuradha, bali, bishnoi, congressman, converting to islam, criminal complaint, defamation, deputy chief minister, election campaign, hindu goddess, lal, liar, mohammed, mohan, public appearance, public eye, punjab, text message, video recording