I suspect PM in coal allocation: AnnaJune 4th, 2012 - 8:49 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 4 (IANS) Anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare Monday said he was suspicious about Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s role in coal block allocation after seeing the official papers.
Speaking to reporters after Team Anna’s core committee meeting to decide the future course of action, Anna said: “I have seen the papers, and now I am also doubtful about his (prime minister) role in coal allocation.
“I used to always say that he is an honest man but after seeing the papers I am doubtful,” he said.
- IITians for Anna Hazare - Apr 09, 2011
- Hazare targets PM over coal blocks auction issue - Jun 05, 2012
- Ramdev launches attack against prime minister - Jun 03, 2012
- Allegations against me, team members false: Hazare (Lead) - Jun 12, 2012
- Kiran Bedi compares PM to Dhritarashtra, Congress hits back - Jun 10, 2012
- Will continue protest outside PM residence: Kejriwal (Second Lead) - Aug 26, 2012
- Rift mars Ramdev-Anna show, PM targeted over graft inaction (Roundup) - Jun 03, 2012
- Hazare is surrounded by anti-national elements: Narayanasamy - Jun 09, 2012
- Police battle anti-graft protesters outside PM's house, Hazare for second freedom movement (Intro Roundup) - Aug 27, 2012
- Team Anna launches fast, targets Pranab, PM (Roundup) - Jul 25, 2012
- PMO rejects allegations against Manmohan, Team Anna cries foul (Second Lead) - Jun 09, 2012
- Ramdev, Hazare to fast against corruption (Lead) - Jun 01, 2012
- Anti-corruption activists end five-day fast - Apr 09, 2011
- Black flags to PM not at our behest: Team Anna - Jan 01, 2012
- Congress, other parties have corruption-blackened hands: Hazare - Aug 26, 2012
Tags: anna hazare, block allocation, coal, committee meeting, core committee, corruption, crusader, honest man, manmohan, manmohan singh, New Delhi, prime minister manmohan, prime minister manmohan singh