Himachal assembly adjourned sin dieAugust 30th, 2012 - 6:17 pm ICT by IANS
Shimla, Aug 30 (IANS) The Himachal Pradesh assembly was Thursday adjourned sine die after four days of stormy monsoon session.
The session was the last of the present 11th Vidhan Sabha, which is likely to go for polls in November.
The session, which commenced Aug 27, passed 22 bills and took up 100 starred and 55 unstarred questions.
Speaker Tulsi Ram said 42 reports were laid on the table of the house and a no-confidence motion moved by the opposition Congress was defeated.
An amendment bill to exempt the religious institutions from the Land Ceiling Act was passed and a statement was made in the house by Urban Development Minister Mohinder Singh regarding the repeal the Apartment and Property Regulation Act.
- Rajya Sabha disruptions concern Chairman Ansari - Sep 08, 2011
- After 13 days of disruption, monsoon session ends (Lead) - Sep 07, 2012
- Lok Sabha adjourned sine die, stormy session ends - Dec 29, 2011
- On average, five walkouts a year by Congress in Himachal - Aug 30, 2012
- Uttar Pradesh assembly passes split motion amid pandemonium - Nov 21, 2011
- Congress walks out over Himachal land ceiling bill - Aug 26, 2011
- Lok Sabha adjourned sine die - Sep 07, 2012
- Himachal freezes property transactions - Aug 29, 2012
- Himachal monsoon session set to be stormy - Aug 26, 2012
- Rajya Sabha adjourned sine die - Aug 31, 2010
- Himachal assembly takes up no-confidence motion - Aug 28, 2012
- Bill to relax land ceiling law in Himachal - Aug 27, 2012
- Congress walkout from Himachal assembly over graft - Aug 27, 2012
- Parliament won't be adjourned sine die - Aug 24, 2012
- Dikshit accuses BJP of levelling baseless charges - Jan 14, 2012
Tags: amendment bill, apartment, confidence motion, development minister, himachal pradesh, mohinder singh, monsoon session, opposition congress, polls, regulation act, religious institutions, tulsi, urban development, vidhan sabha