Gadkari visits Bal Thackeray in hospitalJuly 26th, 2012 - 7:07 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 26 (IANS) BJP president Nitin Gadkari Thursday visited ailing Shiv Sena patriarch Bal Thackeray, who is admitted in a hospital here, party officials said.
Gadkari was accompanied by Maharashtra BJP president Sudhir Mungantiwar and opposition leader in the state legislative council Vinod Tawde.
While Shiv Sena officials said Thackeray was in the Lilavati Hospital for a routine check-up, sources said he was suffering from breathing problems.
Thackeray, 86, would be kept in the hospital for two more, hospital sources said.
Thackeray was admitted to the same hospital in May owing to chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder and heart ailment.
- Bal Thackeray hospitalised - Jul 24, 2012
- Bal Thackeray stable, to be discharged - May 14, 2012
- Bal Thackeray discharged from hospital - Aug 01, 2012
- Gopinath Munde denies plans to join Shiv Sena - Jun 17, 2011
- Uddhav visits father in hospital - Jul 28, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray admitted to Lilavati after chest pain - Jul 16, 2012
- Shiv Sena snubs Munde over remarks on MNS - Feb 07, 2011
- Vinod Tawde new opposition leader in Maharashtra council - Dec 16, 2011
- Bal Thackeray admitted to Lilavati hospital - Jul 06, 2009
- High voltage Maharashtra municipal poll campaign ends - Feb 14, 2012
- Raj-Uddhav Thackeray 'bonhomie' fuels political speculation - Jul 16, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray discharged after angiography (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Bal Thackeray admitted to hospital - Jun 19, 2009
- Uddhav Thackeray in hospital for angioplasty - Jul 20, 2012
- Thousands attend Bal Apte's funeral - Jul 18, 2012
Tags: bal thackeray, bjp president, breathing problems, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder, heart ailment, hospital sources, legislative council, lilavati hospital, mumbai, nitin, opposition leader, party officials, patriarch, routine check