Gadkari meets Munda in hospitalMay 13th, 2012 - 8:05 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, May 13 (IANS) BJP President Nitin Gadkari Sunday met Jharkhand Chief Minister and party leader Arjun Munda who is recovering after being injured in a chopper accident here.
Jharkhand Deputy Chief Minister and Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) leader Hemant Soren and Jharkhand BJP President Dineshanand Goswami went with Gadkari to the Apollo Hospital.
The doctors treating Munda briefed Gadkari about the chief minister’s health condition.
Munda is likely to be in hospital for four more days.
Gadkari also met Munda’s wife Meera Munda, the pilot, B.K. Singh, and co-pilot Kaushik.
Munda injured after his chopper crash-landed near here May 9. He had sustained injuries in the waist and spine and his right ankle had suffered a fracture.
- Munda: I am fine, will soon get back to work - May 12, 2012
- Munda recovering in hospital after chopper crash - May 10, 2012
- Munda recovering in hospital after chopper crash (Lead) - May 10, 2012
- BJP backs JMM in bypoll, JD-U miffed - Nov 21, 2011
- Munda licks wounds after BJP defeat - May 04, 2012
- Jharkhand CM survives nasty chopper crash (Evening Lead) - May 09, 2012
- Chopper mishap: Bedridden Munda sits up for first time - Jun 24, 2012
- Injured Munda discharging duties from bed - Jun 04, 2012
- BJP refutes JMM's power rotation claim - Jul 09, 2011
- Pilot wisdom saved Munda and others - May 09, 2012
- Munda, wife discharged from hospital - May 17, 2012
- Jharkhand's Rajya Sabha poll could leave Munda shaky - May 01, 2012
- Munda works from ICU, legislator discharged - May 11, 2012
- 'Files pending as Jharkhand top brass focuses on by-poll' - Jun 28, 2011
- JMM rejects Munda's request not to contest by-poll - Jun 11, 2011
Tags: apollo hospital, arjun munda, bjp president, chopper, co pilot, crash, deputy chief minister, doctors, fracture, goswami, health condition, meera, mukti, nitin, party leader, ranchi, soren, spine