Four arrested for breaching security for Lalu Prasad, SoniaJanuary 27th, 2009 - 3:19 pm ICT by IANS
Rae Bareli (Uttar Pradesh), Jan 27 (IANS) Four people were arrested Tuesday for trying to enter a high security zone in Rae Bareli town of Uttar Pradesh before the arrival of Railways Minister Lalu Prasad, Congress president Sonia Gandhi and party MP Rahul Gandhi for the launch of a rail coach factory, police said.”All the four were inside a black colour car without any number plate,” said a police official.
They were arrested as they tried to slip into route number 3, meant for the ministers and other VIPs, he added.
The arrested men have been sent to the Lalganj police station, where they are being interrogated.
- Sonia, Priyanka descend on Rae Bareli, slam Mayawati (Third Lead) - Feb 15, 2012
- Mayawati slams opposition, says Rahul is helpless - May 12, 2011
- Sonia Gandhi to visit Rae Bareli - May 10, 2011
- Sonia, Priyanka descend on Rae Bareli, flay Mayawati (Second Lead) - Feb 14, 2012
- Sonia, Priyanka descend on Rae Bareli, flay Mayawati (Lead) - Feb 14, 2012
- Gandhi charisma fading? Congress humbled in Rae Bareli, Amethi - Mar 06, 2012
- UPA aims at women's self-reliance: Sonia - May 11, 2011
- Lalu Prasad, Sonia in Rae Bareli to launch rail coach factory - Jan 27, 2009
- Rahul not working for his reputation in UP: Priyanka - Feb 05, 2012
- Congress humiliated in Rae Bareli - Mar 06, 2012
- Rahul in Amethi to 're-motivate' Congress workers - Apr 30, 2012
- Police to probe fake jobs scam at Rae Bareli rail coach factory - Aug 05, 2009
- UPA aims at women's self reliance: Sonia (Lead) - May 11, 2011
- As parties play politics of land, divides deepen (Roundup) - May 12, 2011
- Lalu, Sonia to launch rail coach factory in Rae Bareli - Jan 26, 2009
Tags: coach factory, congress president sonia gandhi, high security, lalu prasad, launch, mp, number 3, police official, police station, rae bareli, rahul gandhi, railways, security zone, uttar pradesh, vips